Are you ready to buy a new laptop this year? Whether you plan on using it for school work, to choosing they right laptop can make you university life that much easier.
I have found the best laptop for students 2021. You can tell my the title of this post what it is. So lets get into why it's the best.
I'm very picky when it comes to computers. I searched high and low until I find the best laptop that is satisfying to use and aesthetically pleasing on the eyes.
Continue to read to find out why I chose the Dell XPS 13 (2-in-1) Touchscreen as the perfect laptop for students.
This post is all about the best laptop for students in 2021.
6 Things to look out for before buying a laptop
1. Battery Life- As a student you will be spending a lot of time using a laptop to write essays, do assignments, research etc, so you want the battery on it to be good, hold its charge and last a solid few hours.
2. Weight- You'll be carrying it around, practically all day, so its best you buy a light weight laptop that's easy to carry.
3. Performance- As a student, you'll have a lot of tabs open so you'll need a laptop with at least 8GB RAM to keep up with your workflow.
4. Keyboard/Touchpad-The keys has to be easy to press down, especially for fast typing. The touchpad has to be smooth to scroll with so make sure you have enough space (i.e. get a laptop with large touchpad).
5. Screen Size- Make sure there is enough screen space, especially if you use split-screen view a lot. No less than 13"inches.
6. Aesthetically Pleasing Design- This bit might see a bit shallow, but nobody wants to have an ugly looking laptop, especially when you don't have to. Laptops that are easy on the eyes are more appealing to use. BONUS: You can add a skin from DBrand to the cover to make it look more attractive.
My laptop with a DBrand Skin on the cover
MUSH HAVE ACCESSORIES that complements the laptop
An ultrawide monitor really provides A LOT of screen real estate so you can use multiscreen/ split screen layout.
This LG Ultrawide monitor is exactly the one that I have and use for everything, including using it as my TV (connect a Firestick and it converts into a Fire TV)
If you don't mind the smaller screen then this laptop may be perfect for you. Its got fantastic performance and its thin, light and easy to carry around.