Level up your productivity & Life!
Below are 3 steps to help you get started
Step 1: Get to know Roshel in a Rush
Hi, I'm Roshel, the creator of Roshel in a Rush.
When I started college, I loved it but I hated Maths. I failed it many times in high school so I had to do it again and again until I finally passed it in college. It was one of the core subject that I needed to pass to be able to graduate.
I was embarrassed, very few people knew I struggled with Maths in college because I was getting A's & A* in my other classes. I have always been a good student- I sit at the front of my classes, I never forgot due dates, I almost always did my homework but I always found learning difficult and there was a reason why (I had dyslexia- but didn't know it). The struggle was real and there was hardships along the journey. I took a long break after college and got comfortable in employment (for way too long).
Eight years later, I studied Law at Edge Hill University and graduated with a First Class Law Degree. How? I got organise and decided to level up my life, I was prepared to concur, it was a choice and I'm glad I made it because it lead me to my purpose.
Are you ready to level-up?
Step 2: How can I Help You
We categorised our posts into sections to help you better navigate the site. We divided it into sections such as:
- Study Smart- all posts about studying, productivity, essay writing, time management, organisation and studying for exams.
- Lifestyle and Living- all posts about life hacks, home décor, health and wellness, relationships, advice to help you make the most out of your student life.
- Finance and Freedom- all posts about money management, finding flexible jobs that fits around your schedule.
- Foodie- all posts about food, healthy and delicious eating.
- Tools and Tech- all posts about equipment/ apps and more that will make your life easier to manage.
- Roshel Recommended- all posts about products and other things I swear by that helped make my life easier and will help you too.
- UK Seasonal Holidays- all post about New Year's, Good Friday, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Boxing Day.
Step 3: Join our Mailing List!
Auto-entry to competitions (with awesome prizes- that's actually helpful and will improve your life).
3x email a week (if that) to remind you I still exists: will contain a post update, a YT video update, a FREEBIE, a positive motivational quote, a reminder of something coming up.
- No Junk
- No Spam
- No Nagging you
Roshel Waite - Editor and Creator of Roshel in a Rush
"I believe the generation that came before should 'pay it forward' for those students coming up behind us- let's learn and grow together!"
Let's get started. Are you ready?.
You do not need to be in college, university, or any traditional institution to be a student, as long as you are learning something, and willing to learn to improve your skills and life, you are a student in the school of life.
We encourage you to explore this site to see what Roshel In A Rush has to offer you!